Monday 5 October 2015

Football Blogging Awards

Hello. Somehow, and I think I've managed to con someone along the way, I've been nominated for 'Best New Blog' at the Football Blogging Awards. This is obviously really, really welcome. I only started this as a hobby and didn't expect anyone to really care. Some people seemingly do, and that's nice. Cheers all. If you fancy validating my ever-increasingly emotive and impassioned ramblings a little more, then you can follow the links here and vote for me:

Via Twitterhttp://bit.ly/1JM26qu || Via their website http://bit.ly/1uMohJw

All votes count up until midnight on October 30th. Thanks!



Also, bit of a heads up for this week. I've been lucky enough to be asked to appear as a guest on BBC Blue Tuesday this week, alongside Ian Cheeseman and, conveniently BlueMoonRising TV's Adam Keyworth. I'll be recording a couple of videos with Adam too. There should also be reports up of the u18s and EDS from this weekend in the next couple of days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment